5 Foolproof Ways to Stick to Your New Year’s Resolutions with Rustic Crust!
The Christmas tree is at the curb, the decorations stashed away, and you’re looking at a bleak January with a few extra pounds and a decided lack of willpower. What to do?
We can help you with your healthy eating New Year’s resolutions! Check out these five foolproof ways to keep those good intentions.
- Pizza doesn’t have to include gobs of cheese. Go easy on the toppings, and choose healthy items. One great choice is a Basil and Tomato pizza, using our Ultimate Whole Grain Flatbread crust. Just top with sliced garlic, part-skim mozzarella, halved tomato slices, fresh basil and some crushed red pepper.
- Our Ciabatta Flatbread makes a great sandwich, and with all-natural ingredients, it’s a winner! Our favorite? Substitute those high-calorie breakfast biscuits and use our Flatbread to make an egg-white sandwich with low-calorie cheese. A great way to start the day!
- You’ve heard that Mediterranean diets are healthy, right? So top your pizza with hummus, white cheddar, summer squash and zucchini. Great tasting and good for you, too! Get the recipe: https://www.rusticcrust.com/recipes/hummus-white-cheddar-summer-squash-and-zucchini
- Think thin, and use our Crispy Thin Crust next time you’re in a pizza mood. It’s the perfect choice for an all-veggie pizza, without high-calorie meats. Keep it light – and you will soon be, too!
- Finally, do you find it hard to resist eating the entire pizza pie? We hear ya. So why not make and share a pizza with a friend? That means portion control for you, great pizza for them! Top your side with your favorites, and have your pal do the same.
The sad fact is that only 8 percent of us keep our New Year’s resolutions, but you can be on the winning team for 2016, with Rustic Crust!
PS – For more recipes, check out our website Recipe page, and have a Healthy, Happy New Year!