Ultimate Ice Cream Sundae Pizza
Dessert. On a pizza. A look down the ingredient list is like running through a sweet tooth’s greatest hits album. Of course, an issue here is Nutella. We might go overboard with this chocolate hazelnut spread (we might even sneak spoonfuls when cooking and end up needing to buy a new jar because Nutella is sooooo good).
- Preheat oven to 425.
- Spoon the peanut butter and nutella onto the crust. Run the tip of a spatula down through the 2 spreads, creating a marbled texture, while spreading it across the crust.
- Disperse the bananas over the crust. Drizzle the chocolate sauce over the entire thing.
- Bake until melty and warm, about 6 min.
- While still warm, add the strawberries.
- Place one scoop of vanilla ice cream on each slice, and top it with butterscotch.
- Sprinkle with peanuts, if desired.
- Enjoy with napkins!