Pasta on pizza. Kind of brilliant, right? This super simple, incredibly delicious recipe is a crowd pleaser, no doubt about it. Even better, you can make this unique take on mealtime different each time just by changing up the fillings in your tortellini!
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees
- In a large pot of boiling salted water cook tortellini until all of them begin to float. Remove from water and save for pizza assembly
- For this pizza start with the cheese and almost completely cover the bottom of the pizza crust. With a spoon place 4-5 circles of sauce on top of the cheese.
- Bake the pizza for four minutes, remove from the oven, then evenly distribute the tortellini around the pizza, allow to bake for another four to five minutes, or until the crust is golden brown
- Remove from the oven and finish with parsley and fresh basil