Can’t decide between Thai and pizza? Who says you have to decide? Choose both and enjoy our savory Thai pizza! It’s like Pad Thai in a pizza. Note: The great thing about making your own pizza is that the bare crust is just like a blank canvas. Let your inner Rembrandt have his way, and use the following ingredients in the amounts that taste right to you.
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- Spread peanut sauce over crust.
- Add peppers and carrots evenly.
- Sprinkle mozzarella – enough to hold vegetables in place.
- Add a few peapods and green onions.
- Add basil or cilantro and a few sprouts.
- Add a layer of roasted chicken, if desired.
- Top with a little more sauce.
- Place in oven until cheese melts.