Teriyaki Chicken Pizza
What a great twist on what has become a dinnertime staple. One thing we like to do is pan cook the broccoli with olive oil beforehand. Just gives it that little extra crunch. But no matter how you put this dish together, we think you’ll be pretty darn happy with the results.
- Preheat the oven to 425 degrees.
- Toss the sliced chicken breasts in the teriyaki sauce to coat.
- Sprinkle the chicken, sliced red peppers, and broccoli over the cheese.
- Bake until the cheese is melted and bubbling, 8-10 min.
- Garnish with sliced scallions, sesame seeds and a drizzle of sriracha.