This taco pizza is perfect for Game Day! Make it, and watch your fans go wild.Note: The great thing about making your own pizza is that the bare crust is just like a blank canvas. Let your inner Rembrandt have his way, and use the following ingredients in the amounts that taste right to you.
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- Spread nacho cheese over one side of the crust.
- Follow with a thin spread of refried beans.
- Add taco beef.
- Sprinkle both cheeses on top.
- Place in oven for 7-10 minutes until cheese melts.
- Remove from oven, and top with lettuce, tomato, onion, and jalapenos.
- Sprinkle crumbled tortilla chips on top.
- Finish with a dollop of sour cream and/or guacamole.