Taco Night Pizza
Add some Old World spice to your next pizza night with Taco Night pizza. Say adios to the taco shells. Grab a classic sourdough crust and then add some south of the border zing with crushed tortilla chips, ground beef, grated cheese, cilantro, sour cream and some generous dashes of taco sauce.
- 1 classic sourdough pizza crust
- 1 cup ground beef, cooked
- 1 ½ cups cheddar or Mexican style grated cheese
- 1 cup lettuce chopped
- ½ cup diced tomato
- ¼ cup of your favorite taco sauce
- ½ cup of crushed tortilla chips
- 1 avocado sliced
- ¼ cup of sour cream
- ¼ cup chopped cilantro
- Preheat your oven to 425 degrees.
- Season the ground beef with salt and pepper, cook in a sauté pan until cooked through
- To start your pizza top the crust with ground beef and your cheese of choice. Bake for 8-10 minutes until golden brown
- Remove the pizza from the oven, top with lettuce, tomato, taco sauce, crushed tortilla chips, sliced avocado, sour cream, and cilantro