Who says you need to sleep in a tent and fight mosquitoes to enjoy S’mores? Not us. Not ever. Just be prepared for your name to be tied to this recipe for the rest of your life, because when friends and family have this for the first time, they’ll ask for it every time.
- Preheat the oven to 425.
- In a food processor, blitz the graham crackers until sandy. Transfer to a bowl.
- Add the cinnamon and melted butter and mix to form a crumbly, streusel-like mixture.
- Spread the chocolate sauce over the base of the pizza.
- Add the graham cracker mixture and mini marshmallows and bake until everything’s evenly golden on top, about 6 min.
- Garnish with chocolate chips and fresh fruit if desired!
* To get a real campfire experience with the whole family, try grilling this pizza instead of baking it in the oven!