Sausage Bomb Pizza
Kick it up a notch with this spicy Italian sausage pizza, topped with garlic, provolone, red pepper, and hot red pepper flakes, then seasoned with a touch of oregano and chopped basil.
- 1 Classic sourdough pizza crust
- 1 ½ cups tomato sauce
- 4 cloves garlic sliced
- 1 ½ cups provolone
- 3 spicy Italian sausages, cooked, in ½ inch slices
- 1 rep pepper sliced
- 1 white onion sliced
- 1 tsp. of red pepper flakes
- 2 tsp. dried oregano
- ¼ cup chopped basil
- Preheat your oven to 425 degrees.
- Evenly spread tomato sauce, sprinkle sliced garlic, then add provolone cheese, sausage slices, red pepper, onion, pepper flakes, and oregano
- Bake for 8-10 minutes or until golden brown
- To finish sprinkle fresh basil over the top