Sausage and Broccolini Pizza
Wondering what’s for dinner? Here’s your answer. Our Sausage and Broccolini Pizza cooked on the grill will make everyone in the family happy. Note: The great thing about making your own pizza is that the bare crust is just like a blank canvas. Let your inner Rembrandt have his way, and use the following ingredients in the amounts that taste right to you.
- Preheat grill.
- Combine tomato, basil, ricotta, mozzarella, mint, and dash of red pepper flakes to make spread.
- Brush one side of crust with olive oil.
- Place oil side down on grill, and cook for two minutes with lid closed.
- Turn crust a bit, and continue cooking for another minute or two.
- Remove from grill and begin adding ingredients to the cooked side.
- Spread the ricotta mixture evenly over the crust.
- Add sausage and broccolini.
- Add a little Parmesan. Salt and pepper to taste.
- Place back on grill, turning after a couple of minutes, until cheese has melted.
- Remove, slice, and enjoy!