For all of you looking for a way to spice up your salad, may we present the Salad Pizza?! You’re welcome.Note: The great thing about making your own pizza is that the bare crust is just like a blank canvas. Let your inner Rembrandt have his way, and use the following ingredients in the amounts that taste right to you.
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- Brush olive oil and garlic over one side of crust.
- Sprinkle a little blue cheese, and place crust in oven until cheese melts and crust browns.
- In a bowl, mix together oil, vinegar, Dijon mustard, and pepper to create a dressing.
- Add onion, tomatoes, bacon, and a little bleu cheese to the dressing and toss to coat. Set aside.
- Put a healthy helping of lettuce over crust.
- Place chicken on top of lettuce.
- Add topping and dressing mixture over the lettuce and chicken. Be sure to spread evenly.
- Cut into four pieces and serve.