- Prep Time
- Cooking Time
Just like a Reuben sandwich – only better!
Note: The great thing about making your own pizza is that the bare crust is just like a blank canvas. Let your inner Rembrandt have his way, and use the following ingredients in the amounts that taste right to you.
- 1 Rustic Crust Tuscan Six-Grain Crust
- Dijon mustard
- Thousand Island dressing
- Thinly sliced corned beef
- Shredded sauerkraut
- Shredded Swiss cheese
- Caraway seeds
- Kosher pickles, sliced
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- Spread crust with Dijon mustard and Thousand Island dressing.
- Add sauerkraut.
- Layer corned beef.
- Cover with Swiss cheese.
- Sprinkle a few caraway seeds.
- Place in oven until cheese melts.
- Remove and cut pizza.
- Finish with pickle on each slice.