Read on only if you love dipping your pizza in creamy ranch dressing. This recipe idea takes the most perfect of guilty pleasures and adds bacon. Because bacon. We tried this with spicy ranch and really, really loved what we cooked up. (So did everyone else at the table.)
- 1 Sourdough pizza Rustic Crust
- 1 cup your favorite ranch dressing
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 10 slices of bacon, crispy, chopped
- 2 cups shredded romaine lettuce
- 2 tomatoes diced
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees
- Evenly spread ranch dressing around the entire crust of the pizza, next top with shredded mozzarella cheese, then the crispy bacon.
- Bake for 8-10 minutes until golden brown and delicious
- Finish with shredded romaine lettuce and two tomatoes diced.