Supreme is a substantial word. Any recipe dropping it better bring the flavor. This pizza lives up to the billing, bite after bite. It’s everything you love about pizzeria pizza, just without the classic arcade game in the corner. Unless you have a classic arcade game in the corner. Then we’re coming over.
- 1 Classic Sourdough Pizza Crust
- 1 ½ cups of your favorite tomato sauce
- 2 cups mozzarella, grated
- 5 strips of bacon, crispy, chopped
- ½ cup sweet Italian sausage, cooked, crumbled
- ½ cup pepperoni slices
- 1 cup mushroom slices
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1 small red onion, sliced
- Preheat your oven to 425.
- Spread the tomato sauce evenly over the base of the crust.
- Sprinkle the cheese, then the 3 types of meat, then the veggies onto the sauce.
- Bake until bubbly and golden brown, about 8-10 min.