The only thing more fun than saying this pizza name is making it. No matter where your family tree is planted, this recipe is sure to bring out your inner Italian. To add a kick, sprinkle red pepper flakes with a little splash of vinegar right after you take the pizza out of the oven.
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- First spread tomato sauce then spread ricotta cheese evenly across crust, next top with shredded parmesan and mozzarella
- Add the sliced red peppers, tomatoes, and garlic
- Bake for 8-10 minutes until golden brown and delicious
- To Finish evenly sprinkle the basil around the pizza