The light peppery snap of arugula pairs perfectly with Parmesan, does it not? The answer, pizza lovers, is YES. And once you taste this simple, easy to prepare white pizza, made with our Italian Herb crust, you’ll wonder why you don’t enjoy it everyday.
- 1 Italian Herb Rustic Crust
- 2 cups fresh, washed arugula
- 1 oz Parmesan cheese, freshly grated if possible
- 2 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- Preheat the oven to 450°
- Top with arugula and freshly grated Parmesan cheese.
- Reduce temperature to 425°
- Bake your Bianca for 8-10 minutes
- Lightly drizzle with olive oil
- Serve, or if you’re feeling hungry, eat it all yourself!