Pizza a la Carbonara
This recipe is all about rich, full flavors. From the blend of cheeses to the Alfredo sauce base and pancetta (or bacon), this pizza is meant for those who crave delicious. The perfect body warmer for cool nights, we think our take on carbonara will put a smile on your face.
- Preheat the oven to 425 degrees.
- In a sauté pan over medium heat, brown the pancetta cubes until slightly crispy. Drain the fat.
- Spread the alfredo over the entire crust. Sprinkle with the mozzarella and parmesan.
- Finish with the beautiful green peas and pancetta, and slide it into the oven for about 8-10 min.
- As it comes out, garnish with fresh parsley and pepper. Sprinkle with any extra parmesan and enjoy!