Pistachio Cream Sauce Pizza
Bacon lovers, take note! This is your dream pizza. We’re talking bacon pizza with a pistachio cream sauce. ’Nuff said. Note: The great thing about making your own pizza is that the bare crust is just like a blank canvas. Let your inner Rembrandt have his way, and use the following ingredients in the amounts that taste right to you.
Directions:For Pistachio Cream Sauce:
- Mix pistachio, garlic, lemon juice, and spinach in blender or food processor.
- Gradually add olive oil, salt, and pepper to taste.
- Pulse in sour cream and red pepper.
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- Dollop the Pistachio Cream Sauce over the crust.
- Sprinkle cheese over sauce. The Gouda will enhance the flavor of the bacon.
- Add the bacons: pancetta, prosciutto, and smoked.
- Add red onions.
- Salt and pepper to taste.
- Bake for 10 minutes.
- Finish with chopped green onion, and enjoy!