Philly Cheese Steak Pizza
Love cheese steaks? So do we. So celebrate the deliciousness of Philadelphia’s most famous sandwich with this Philly cheese steak pizza – an Old World nod to the City of Brotherly Love.
- 1 Cheesy Herb Rustic Crust
- 1 cup alfredo sauce
- 1 ½ cups of grated Mozzarella
- 1 skirt or strip steak, cooked and sliced
- 1 red pepper, sliced
- 1 white onion, sliced
- Preheat your oven to 425 degrees.
- For the steak season liberally with salt and pepper, then in a smoking pan with a small amount of canola oil sear the steak on both sides until golden brown, place the steak in the oven for 4-5 minutes, or until 130 degrees inside, slice into 1/4inch strips.
- Spread the alfredo sauce liberally around the crust, top with mozzarella, steak, rep pepper, and onion
- Bake for 8-10 minutes or until golden brown and delicious