Morganne’s Chicken Alfredo Pizza
- Prep Time:
- Cook Time:
- Total Time:
There’s something oh so satisfying about this savory take on classic Chicken Alfredo. Maybe it’s the base of our Italian Herb Crust, or the rosemary chicken. Or the fresh parm and creamy mozzarella, topped with crunchy crispy croutons and layered with your favorite Alfredo sauce… Give this one a try and tell us what you like best about it.
- 1 Tuscan Six Grain Rustic Crust
- 1/3 cup your favorite Alfredo sauce
- 4 oz lightly marinated rosemary chicken, cooked and sliced (one large boneless, skinless breast)
- 1/2 cup seasoned croutons, crushed
- 1/2 cup shredded whole milk mozzarella
- 3 tbsp Parmesan cheese, freshly grated if possible
- 2 tbsp fresh flat leaf Italian parsley, chopped
- 1 tbsp high-quality olive oil
Preheat oven to 450°. Spread Alfredo sauce on Rustic Crust. Scatter chicken evenly. Layer with croutons, mozzarella. Sprinkle Parmesan on top. Drizzle with olive oil. Reduce heat to 425° and bake for 8-10 minutes. Sprinkle parsley on top before serving.