Meatball Marinara Pizza
Send the meatball lovers in your family over the moon with this easy, delicious chicken meatball and marinara pizza. Because what’s better than pizza? Pizza topped with meatballs!
- 1 Italian Herb Rustic Crust
- 1 ½ cups marinara sauce
- 12 organic chicken meatballs, sliced in half
- 1 ½ cups grated mozzarella
- ½ cup parsley minced
- Preheat your oven to 425 degrees.
- Cover the Italian herb crust with marinara sauce, leaving a ½ inch for the crust. Cover the sauce with mozzarella, place the meatballs on top, finishing on top with the last bit of mozzarella.
- Bake in the oven for 8-10 minutes or until golden brown and delicious, finish the pizza by evenly sprinkling parsley on top of the pizza