- Prep Time
- Cooking Time
Pancetta and fennel add a culinary twist on the well-loved classic. Festive and fun!
- 1 Rustic Crust Thin Pizza Crust
- 1 packet Rustic Crust Tomato Sauce
- cherry tomatoes, cut in half
- fresh mozzarella, cubed
- pancetta, torn in pieces (use bacon if you can’t find pancetta!)
- fresh Parmesan, shaved
- Minced fresh garlic, to taste
- Crushed fennel seeds, to taste
- Fresh coarse chopped basil
- Extra virgin olive oil, for drizzling
- Preheat the oven to 425 degrees.
- Spread a thin layer of tomato sauce on crust – just enough to coat the crust.
- Place cherry tomatoes around the crust so that you will get some in every bite!
- Add mozzarella cubes evenly.
- Follow with fresh Parmesan, garlic, fennel, basil, and pancetta.
- Finish by drizzling oil over entire pie.
- Bake for 7-10 minutes in oven.