Lobster Scampi Pizza
Who says pizza can’t be elegant? Eat this when you want to impress your taste buds.Note: The great thing about making your own pizza is that the bare crust is just like a blank canvas. Let your inner Rembrandt have his way, and use the following ingredients in the amounts that taste right to you.
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- Sauté garlic, lobster, mushrooms, wine, and spinach in olive oil.
- Brush olive oil over one side of crust.
- Spread lobster mixture over crust.
- Sprinkle with a little Parmesan cheese.
- Spread a little mozzarella around – just enough to bind everything together.
- Top with fresh chopped parsley and dash of sea salt.
- Place in oven until cheese melts.
- Remove from oven and cut pizza.