Hummus, white cheddar, summer squash, and zucchini
A taste of summer turning to fall, perfect for any time of year. This is what one member of our test team said after her first bite, and we think she was spot on. To really make this pizza your own, experiment with different flavors of hummus!
- 1 ultimate whole grain Rustic Crust
- 1 ½ cups of your favorite hummus spread
- 1 ½ cups of white cheddar
- 1 summer squash, sliced ¼ inch
- 1 zucchini, sliced ¼ inch
- 1 Tbsp. red pepper flakes
- 1 oz. extra virgin olive oil
- ½ cup chopped parsley
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees
- Evenly spread hummus across your whole grain pizza crust. Top with white cheddar, summer squash, and zucchini.
- Bake for 8-10 minutes, until squash is nicely browned and crust is golden and crispy.
- To finish top with red pepper flakes, olive oil, and chopped parsley