Greek-Style Tzatziki Sauce Pizza
This is a Greek-style pizza with tzatziki sauce. So good, you’ll feel like you’re sitting by the Mediterranean. Yamas! Note: The great thing about making your own pizza is that the bare crust is just like a blank canvas. Let your inner Rembrandt have his way, and use the following ingredients in the amounts that taste right to you.
Directions:For tzatziki sauce:
- Combine olive oil, vinegar, garlic, salt, and pepper in a bowl. Mix until well combined.
- Using a whisk, blend the yogurt with the sour cream.
- Add the olive oil mixture to the yogurt mixture and mix well.
- Add the cucumber and chopped fresh dill.
- Chill at least two hours before serving.
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- Using a brush, coat one side of crust with olive oil.
- Spread mozzarella over crust. Don’t be shy with the cheese!
- Spread red onions, and sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Put in oven for 7-8 minutes until cheese is melted and browned.
- Remove and cut.
- Add diced cucumbers and cherry tomatoes.
- Spread olives around.
- Top with Feta cheese.
- Spoon some tzatziki sauce over it all.