Dessert, meet pizza. Super simple, super delicious. Use any fruit to make it your own.Note: The great thing about making your own pizza is that the bare crust is just like a blank canvas. Let your inner Rembrandt have his way, and use the following ingredients in the amounts that taste right to you.
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- Spread Nutella over crust.
- Place in oven for 5-7 minutes until chocolate melts.
- Place strawberries over chocolate.
- Sprinkle nuts.
- Finish with a volcano of whipped cream in the center for added fun.