Chicken Caesar Pizza
Sometimes you want chicken caesar salad. Sometimes you want pizza. And sometimes an idea so obviously brilliant hits you and you make chicken caesar pizza. Congratulations on being so smart, now go share this delectable creation with ones you love. Lucky ducks.
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees
- Season Chicken breasts with salt and pepper and cook in the oven until they reach a temperature of 165 degrees. Remove chicken breasts and dice into 1 inch squares
- Spread Caesar dressing on the bottom of the pizza crust, then top with parmesan, mozzarella, and then diced chicken
- Bake for 8-10 minutes until golden brown and delicious
- Finish with the sliced romaine lettuce and fresh cracked pepper