Take a step away from the usual pepperoni pizza. Our inspiration? The Big Mac. Note: The great thing about making your own pizza is that the bare crust is just like a blank canvas. Let your inner Rembrandt have his way, and use the following ingredients in the amounts that taste right to you.
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- Pour Russian dressing over crust and spread.
- Add onions everywhere!
- Cover with cheese.
- Sprinkle bacon pieces so that there’s some in every bite.
- Add hamburger.
- Place in oven until cheese has melted.
- Cut pizza, and finish by sprinkling with lettuce and tomato.