Caramelized Onion, Gorgonzola, Pear, and Arugula Pizza
Note: The great thing about making your own pizza is that the bare crust is just like a blank canvas. Let your inner Rembrandt have his way, and use the following ingredients in the amounts that taste right to you.
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- Brush olive oil over one side of crust.
- Spread onions evenly over crust.
- Crumble Gorgonzola over the onions.
- Dust with salt and pepper.
- Place in oven for 7-10 minutes until Gorgonzola gets creamy.
- Remove from oven and add rosemary, walnuts, and pears.
- Cut the pizza, and top with arugula before serving.