Butternut Squash, Ricotta, Cranberry, and Herb Pizza
A little sweet, a little tart, a little creamy – this is pizza with New England personality. So toss this autumn-inspired pizza in the oven and get ready for a slice of something new and classic – all at the same time.
- 1 Tuscan Six Grain Pizza Crust
- 1 Butternut Squash, peeled, seeded, and quartered
- 1 cup ricotta cheese
- ¼ cup of heavy cream
- 1 tsp. lemon zest
- ½ cup chopped parsley
- ¾ cup dried cranberries
- 1 oz. of olive oil
- To start preheat your oven to 350 degrees. In a mixing bowl, toss the quartered butternut squash in olive oil, salt, and pepper. Wrap the squash in tin foil and roast in the oven for 45 minutes or until fork tender. Remove the squash from the oven, let cool, then roughly chop into bite sized pieces.
- While the squash is roasting, take the ricotta cheese and mix with the heavy cream, lemon zest, and chopped parsley
- Turn the oven up to 425 degrees. Evenly spread the ricotta mixture across the pizza, top with butternut squash, bake for 8 to 10 minutes until golden brown.
- To finish top with dried cranberries and drizzle with olive oil.