- Prep Time
- Cooking Time
This is another snacking favorite that just screams, “Serve me on Game Day!” Your fans will thank you.
Note: The great thing about making your own pizza is that the bare crust is just like a blank canvas. Let your inner Rembrandt have his way, and use the following ingredients in the amounts that taste right to you.
- 1 Rustic Crust Thin Crust
- Hot sauce mixed with a small amount of tomato sauce and splash of white wine
- Cooked chicken or rotisserie chicken
- Bleu cheese
- Crumbled bleu cheese dressing
- Cheddar cheese, shredded
- Chopped celery for garnish
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- Spread hot sauce mixture over one side of crust.
- Add chicken – think ‘a taste in every bite.’
- Add a few crumbles of bleu
- Sprinkle cheddar.
- Add a few more sprinkles of hot sauce, and place pizza in oven.
- Remove and cut pizza.
- Add a drizzle of bleu cheese dressing on top of each slice.
- Garnish with chopped celery.