Broccoli Cheddar pizza
Looking for ways to get your kids to eat more veggies? You can’t top fresh broccoli and melted cheddar on a thin, crispy Rustic Crust, lightly brushed with olive oil and topped with thin slices of garlic.
- 1 Crispy thin crust
- 1 ½ cups of grated cheddar cheese
- 2 cups broccoli florets
- 3 cloves of thinly sliced garlic
- 2 oz. Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Preheat your oven to 425 degrees.
- To cook the broccoli, bring a pot of salted water to boil, add the broccoli and cook for 4 minutes, remove the broccoli from the water and place into an ice water bath. This will give the broccoli a vibrant green color and will ensure even seasoning
- For the pizza cover with cheddar cheese, cooked broccoli, and sliced garlic
- Bake for 8-10 minutes or until golden brown and cheese is melted.
- To finish lightly drizzle with some extra virgin olive oil