What’s more fun than a BBQ? BBQ pizza on our whole grain crust. This isn’t your typical take on pizza, partner – but it sure satisfies. Take some chicken, add your favorite barbecue sauce, toss some corn on top for a bit of crunch and finish with slices of red onion –up the ante on your next pizza night!
- 1 Ultimate Whole Grain Pizza Crust
- 2 cups of your favorite BBQ sauce
- 1 1/2 cups of cheddar
- 2 boneless, Skinless Chicken Breasts, cooked, diced ½ inch squares
- 2 cups of corn off the cob
- 1 red onion, sliced
- Preheat your oven to 425 degrees.
- This recipe is great for the summer and if you have the chance, grilling the chicken breasts will add a whole new depth of smoky flavor to your pizza.
- To start spread one cup of BBQ sauce on the top of your pizza crust, then cover with cheddar cheese
- Toss your diced chicken in the rest of the BBQ sauce and then place on top of the pizza, sprinkle the corn and red onion on top.
- Bake the pizza for 8-10 minutes until cheese is melted and crust is golden brown.
- Slice and enjoy!