Baked Potato Pizza
What if you took a few oven-baked mashed potatoes, loaded them up with cheddar, chives, bacon, butter and a touch of salt and pepper – then spread them on our organic Pizza Originale crust? You’d have this delicious baked potato pizza. Tap into your inner potato lover and get the oven warmed up!
- 1 Organic Pizza Originale Crust
- 4 potatoes, peeled and diced
- ½ cup of butter
- ½ cup of milk or cream
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1 cup grated cheddar cheese
- 10 strips of bacon, diced, cooked until crispy
- 1 bunch of chives, minced
- Preheat your oven to 425 degrees.
- In a pot of salted water, boil potatoes until tender, drain from water, and whisk by hand or with a kitchen aid mixer.
- While the potatoes are still hot mix in butter and milk until completely incorporated, season with salt and pepper.
- For the pizza evenly spread the mashed potatoes around the crust of the pizza, top with crispy bacon, and cheddar. Bake the pizza for 7-9 minutes, until the mashed potatoes have lightly browned on top.
- Finish with minced chives and serve!