Apple, Bacon, Sweet Vidalia Onion Pizza
- prep time
Crispy bacon, tart apples and savory sweet Vidalia onion – complemented with creamy Alfredo sauce and fresh parsley. Hungry for a slice of heaven? Well you’re in luck – this pizza delivers.
- 1 Italian Herb Rustic Crust
- 1 ½ cups of creamy alfredo sauce
- 1 ½ cups crispy bacon, diced
- 1 Vidalia onion, sliced
- 3 apples, cored, sliced thin
- ½ cup parsley, minced
- Preheat your oven to 425 degrees.
- Evenly spread alfredo sauce over the top of the pizza crust. Next top with crispy bacon, onion slices, and half of the apple slices. Bake for 8-10 minutes until golden brown.
- To finish top the pizza with the rest of the raw apple slices and the minced parsley