Summer Pesto and Grilled Shrimp Pizza
Every person has a great pizza memory from his or her youth. One of ours was the first time we experienced pesto with grilled shrimp on pizza. It’s just so fresh and vibrant, the culinary definition of summer. If you can picture how good this pizza looks, just imagine the taste.
- 1 Organic Pizza Originale Crust
- 1 cup of parsley and garlic pesto
- 2 cups shrimp, de-veined and grilled
- 1 cup ricotta
- 1 cup mozzarella, grated
- ½ cup fresh arugula
- 1 ½ cups plum tomatoes, halved and grilled (Oil the tomatoes before you grill!)
- Preheat the oven to 425.
- Apply an even layer of pesto to the bottom of the pizza crust.
- Spread the mozzarella evenly over the pesto.
- Put small spoonfuls of ricotta over the pizza.
- Slice the shrimp and sprinkle over the crust.
- Add the grilled tomatoes, evenly distributing.
- Bake for 8-10 min, until evenly browned and cooked through.
- Finish with fresh arugula, slice and serve!