Dipping with Ciabatta
- Prep Time
- Cooking Time
Rip it. Dip it. Top it. Our Ciabatta Crust is great for appetizers. Super easy and super good.
Note: The great thing about making your own pizza is that the bare crust is just like a blank canvas. Let your inner Rembrandt have his way, and use the following ingredients in the amounts that taste right to you.
- 1 Rustic Crust Ciabatta Crust
- Sauces of your choosing – we like marinara; olive oil with garlic, salt, and pepper; and basil pesto.
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- Place crust in oven until lightly browned.
- Cut it in strips, then one down the middle.
- Arrange slices on tray.
- Place sauces in dip bowls.