Clam Chowda Pizza
- Prep Time
- Cooking Time
This is Brad’s favorite (and famous) Clam Chowda Pizza recipe. Make it, and it may just become your favorite as well. Nice and crunchy. Plenty of clams, plenty of bacon. Just right.
Note: The great thing about making your own pizza is that the bare crust is just like a blank canvas. Let your inner Rembrandt have his way, and use the following ingredients in the amounts that taste right to you.
- 1 Rustic Crust Ciabatta or Sourdough Pizza Crust
- 1 can of Bar Harbor Clam Chowder
- 1/3 cup cooked pieced of bacon
- Chopped green onions for garnish
- 4 ounces of mozzarella cheese
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- Spread clam chowder in thin layer over pizza.
- Top with mozzarella.
- Add bacon – enough to taste it in every bite.
- Sprinkle green onion, salt, and pepper.
- Place in oven until cheese melts.
- Remove from oven, slice, and enjoy!